Effective Date of Current Policy: August 21, 2015
DishEnvy Inc. ("DishEnvy", "we" or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.dishenvy.com or use our iOS app (collectively the "Service") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing such information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by (1) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party or through the DishEnvy iOS Application; or (2) any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service.
Information We Collect From You
We collect certain personal information from you, including your name and email address, and information from Third Party Services that you give us access to.
We also collect certain non-personal information from you, such as the details of your visits to our Service, including but not limited to the type of browser and operating system you use, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service.
Children's Information. Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"), we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to us on this Service or otherwise provide any information about yourself to us, including your name or e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
How We Collection Information From You
We may collect your information in the following ways:
1. Directly from you when you provide it to us. This includes, without limitation, information provided at the time you make a request to download the DishEnvy iOS Application, your correspondence with us by e-mail or phone, and your responses to any surveys we might ask you to complete.
2. Automatically as you navigate through the Service. We may use automatic data collection technologies such as pixel tags, web beacons and cookies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Service, including: (i) traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service; and (ii) information about your computer and Internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. If we share your personal information, we do so only as described below.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Service and its contents to you.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- to contact you when necessary, including to respond to your comments or questions.
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- to notify you about changes to our Service or the products or services we offer.
- for our internal business purposes.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our visitors, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Business Transfer. We may choose to buy or sell our company assets. In these types of transactions, visitor information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if DishEnvy or its assets are acquired, or if DishEnvy goes out of business, enters into bankruptcy, or goes through some other change of control, your personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.